In this episode I interview Hal Elrod, speaker, success coach and two time best selling author. We focus on his latest book, The Miracle Morning: The not-so-obvious secret guaranteed to transform your life before 8 am.
Most people wake up and life pretty much stays the same. Most people resist waking up. They resist living their life. The Miracle Morning can help make each morning feel like Christmas morning, where you are so excited to wake up and live your day intentionally.
- Bedtime affirmation – We need to actively and consciously set your intentions for the morning. Decide the night before what your morning will be like.
- Move the alarm clock – Set your alarm clock across the room so you need to get out of bed. In addition, decide the night before what action you are going to as soon as you shut off the alarm.
- Drink water right away – When you wake up you will be dehydrated from a nights worth of sleep, re-hydrate yourself right away for extra energy and the motivation to get the morning going.
- Get clear about what your Level 10 year looks like. Do this in writing.
- What do you need to do each day to make it a reality.
- Create a schedule. You need to be intentional about your life.
I highly recommend this book and want everyone of the Ninja Leaders listeners to get it. As an extra incentive, if you go buy The Miracle Morning by Jan 1st, forward your receipt to Chris@NickPalkowski.com and I will give you my newest ebook How to Conduct a Weekly Review and Gain Control of your Time Without Losing your Life.
- Book: The Miracle Morning
- Hal Elrod’s website
- Miracle Morning crash course: MiracleMorning.com
- Affirmations: TheMiracleMorning.com
- Miracle Morning Facebook Community
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
If you have an idea for a podcast you want to see or a question call the voicemail feedback line at (815) 408-0387 or press the send voicemail button.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunesand write a brief review. That would be tremendously in getting this podcast in the more ears! Thanks.