In this week’s episode I interview youth speaker Michael Costigan. We focus on the topic of presenting and keynote speaking. Take a look into Michael’s process of designing and developing his speech to deliver a powerful impact to audiences.
- Learn how to find your style and connect with your audience.
- Learn how to improve your speaking ability.
- How to craft and organize your speech. What’s the story?
- How to handle American’s #1 fear… speaking in public.
- The importance of feedback.
- Tips to handle a speaking contest
I first met Michael in 2011 through a speaking coach, Josh Shipp. Josh is now the host of his own Lifetime tv show, Teen Trouble. He is a highly in demand speaker and outstanding individual who is changing lives. Josh is opening up his coaching program Youth Speaker University. If you have any interest in becoming a youth speaker no one does a better job at laying out the business of becoming a paid keynote speaker.
- Michael Costigan’s website: SpeakingofMichael.com
- Find Michael on Twitter
- Find Michael on Facebook
- I Love Presenting: NickPalkowski.com/ILP
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
If you have an idea for a podcast you want to see or a question call the voicemail feedback line at (815) 408-0387 or press the send voicemail button.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would be tremendously in getting this podcast in the more ears! Thanks.