This week we dive into the art of speaking. The zero to hero youth leadership speaker Mike Hall tells us his journey into the youth speaking world and gives advice on how to bring your story to life in order to inspire others to action.
- How to create flow in your speech
- Finding and learning about speaking
- Become a RAPPER
- Use the silence
- Find out what is even more powerful than being funny
“If you always do what you always done, and you always think what you always thought than you will always get what you always gotten and you will always be what you always been.”
- Are you a past member of a student organization? Are you willing to share your story? I want to help spread the story of student organizations and how they change peoples lives. Email me, Nick@NickPalkowski.com, with the subject “student org project”
- Are you looking to improve the teamwork on your team? I am giving away paperback copies of my book Extreme Ed: Team Building Activities Guide as a special bonus to the first forty people to sign up for my latest program. You can find out more at NickPalkowski.com/secret
Mike Hall’s website – MikeIsSpeaking.com
Mike’s Facebook page
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
If you have an idea for a podcast you want to see or a question call the voicemail feedback line at (815) 408-0387 or press the send voicemail button.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would be tremendously in getting this podcast in the more ears! Thanks