To live the life of your dreams requires you to reach your full potential. It means constantly improving and developing. Creating your own personal growth plan is the best way to make sure you reach the next level in your life. It starts with a little step…
Using examples from my own experience as well as relevant case studies I explain that if you want to create a big impact it first starts with a few little steps.
1. The little step of Intentionality. If you aim at nothing…you will hit it every time. Growth doesn’t just happen. To have a life of impact you need to be intentional. First, you need to know yourself in order to grow yourself. Now, decide what direction you are going to head.
2. The little step of Gratitude. This path will not be easy. Creating a big impact is about the long haul. To keep you on your journey, you need to take the little step of continually expressing gratitude. Gratitude helps you gain perspective. It helps you see progress and stay connected to others.
3. Putting the Snowball Effect in action. It’s little actions day in and day out that lead to a big impact. Staying consistent and staying committed to a few habits over the long haul is what will allow you to reach your next level. Learn how to put this snowball effect in to action in your life.
Before leaving, the audience will begin creating their own personal growth plan. I conclude with an inspirational challenge: Your life is a gift. But it’s up to you whether or not you will make a difference. Be the difference…make an impact.
Student leaders and organizations who want to focus on personal development and growth. I have spoken on this topic to a wide array of audiences—university student organizations, Greek life, high school student organizations, freshman orientations, CTSO state officers, student organization advisors, and continuing education students.
This presentation can be delivered as a keynote ranging from 30–60 minutes long, depending on your needs. The ideal keynote length is 45 minutes. A more in-depth and expanded program can be delivered as a workshop ranging from 2-4 hours long, depending on your needs. If you would like it can be delivered as a two part workshop. If it is delivered as a two-part workshop, I cover the “The Little Steps” in the first session and “The Take Action Challenge” in the second session.
- Audience members will be inspired to pursue their growth and development as a way to increase their impact as a leader. They will understand why leaving their growth up to chance leads to a dead end, and unfulfilled potential.
- Audience members will have a simple but effective framework for a personal growth plan that enables them to take their impact to the next level.
- Audience members will leave with practical, actionable steps they can implement immediately.
- I have been intentionally studying the topic of personal growth for over ten years. I have worked side by side with some of the leading experts on personal development, motivation, and achievement.
- Over the last five years, I have been worked with hundreds of leadership teams on how they can improve their influence with their organization and leave a lasting legacy.
- My weekly podcast, Ninja Leaders Podcast, is focused on growth topics. It is consistently one of the top podcasts on student leadership.